- The filtration stages within a single cartridge
- Fits industry standard 10" filter housings
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 micron
- Filtration efficiency of >99.9 at 0.5 to 0.8 micron
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to removal efficiency >99.999%
- Ideal for RO guard and post filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- High levels of Chlorine and organics removal
- Lead and other heavy metal reduction
The Doulton Ultracarb is a three stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
The first stage consists of Doulton Sterasyl ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity. The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals