- 1 cup raw honey
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1/4 cup dried lavender. dried, organic culinary lavender
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced approx.
Lavender sprigs for garnish
- Pour 1/2 the water in a pan, bring to boil and remove from heat
- Add honey and dried lavender let steep for approximately 20 minutes.
- Strain mixture and pour into larger container.
- Add lemon juice and the remaining water. Stir well.
Lavender can help to relieve Anxiety and Headaches, other ways you can use Lavender
- Mix 5 to 6 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water if you have dry skin.
- Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of Lavender into the air during your workday for natural stress relief.
- Add 2 drops of Lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender for improving your skin, relaxing your mind, warding off insects or helping you sleep.
Recipe from healthy holistic living